The future of regions depends heavily on the development capacity of their inhabitants. SMRT.bio revives regional labour markets by unleashing their talents.
SMRT.bio links all four key stakeholders in the labour market to rebuild the economy for the post-COVID era. We have developed a platform with both matching and guidance features and, offer add-on programs rooted in the platform.
SMRT.bio contributes to 8 out of 17 SDGs of the United Nations. We focus on SDG-8: ‘Decent Work and Economic Growth’.
SMRT.bio platform is available for FREE for all stakeholders. Individuals have lifetime FREE access. Regions, Employers and Education can add additional services at a premium price. These are labelled with an (*).
● SMRT.bio is available for FREE for all inhabitants
● Implement SupportersDesk as a Social Enterprise for unemployed people (*)
● Integrate with existing job boards and coaching applications (*)
● Implement KeyBattleFramework (*) for Jobs of the Future
● Big data analysis via CockpitWork (*)
● Your own smart CV
● Access to Passion, Agility and Competency tests to profile yourself
● Apply for vacancies and internships from the smartphone
● Manage all job applications directly from smartphone and PC/Mac
● Personal learning advice with access to 10.000 learning items
● Access to Appraisal Module via Employer
● Access to job library with 26.000 template job descriptions
● Publish vacancies and internship within two minutes
● Pre-qualified applicants by a smart algorithm
● Fully automated selection process
● Vacancy promotion (*)
● Appraisal-Module including personal learning advice (*)
● SMRT.bio for all students
● Publish learning catalogue on SMRT.bio (*)
● Implement SupportersDesk with students (*)
● Train teachers to use SMRT.bio in classes (*)
● Coaching Module for students and teachers (*)
● Access big data analysis via CockpitWork (*)